Friday, February 03, 2012

this week was a killa

so this week was the mayhem week. in short my friends helped me design the new Sonnets CD artwork. Busy setting up VD show at Double Door and promoting it. Did a dj set at Liars club. Finished mastering recordings. Housesitting hulo and kitty. Both fighting like champs. Working scanning and now archives. Did the Don Cornelius Soul Train Line dance party on Milwaukee ave in Wicker Park (as the Hamburglar) and then played Underground Lounge last night as the Hamburglars. Robble Robble. Went to work today, on my lunch ran to Breakthrough and submitted artwork and mastered cd. After work ran home to start tshirt design and button/stickers design. Ran out of gas. Now im just gonna give myself a break and go see Paul Collins Beat at Ultra Lounge. Then who knows. I need some stress release. It keeps me busy and out of trouble and that is all i can hope for right now. Cheers!!!

No comments: